Administrator – Excel – Remote – 4
Ideal Start Monday 17/05/2021
Our client is looking for an administrator with strong excel skills for 4 weeks full time work to support a project. The main purpose of the role will be to manipulate excel data sets, add further data by comparison to other data sets and to populate English part descriptions.
£10.50 – £12.50 per hour dependant on experience
• Extensive number crunching, data entry and manipulation of data using Excel – vlookups, pivot tables, Strip and Concatenate.
• Quickly pickup other systems – strong IT user
• Work on their own – take direction from others, but be self-sufficient
• Data mining – the ability to spot issues and challenge data where necessary
Key experience and skills:
• Strong Excel and analytical skills
• Go above and beyond basic data entry
• Self motivated with excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong initiative and problem solving skills
• Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing
This role will predominantly be remote working position for the timebeing although the successful candidate will need to attend our Client’s site in Cheltenham at both the start and end of assignment