Amazon is next in line to restock the PlayStation 5 console ahead of Christmas.
The online retailer doesn’t restock the device often, but when it does, the stock drops tend to be pretty sizeable.
With this in mind, PS5 customers should login to Amazon on the morning of December 8.
According to PS5 Stock Alerts UK, the PlayStation 5 will be available to purchase from Amazon between 8-10am UK time.
When buying from Amazon, customers are encouraged to login to their accounts prior to buying, and potentially try on two separate devices.
Furthermore, Amazon often gives priority access to Prime members, so maybe now is a good time to renew your subscription.
“It is highly likely that we will see a PS5 restock on Amazon for both the Digital and Disc tomorrow morning, usually between 8-10am,” reads a PS5 UK Stock tweet.
“This has not been confirmed by Amazon, however we do have word of it. If it is not tomorrow we should see one over the coming days. You can buy on the same account if you have previously, however it is one per account, per drop.
“Ensure you keep your notifications on for any pings, and be as fast as you can! They are usually in stock for 5-10 minutes.”
If you fail to secure a console from Amazon, then it might be worth trying the second-hand market, especially now that prices have started to drop.
CEX, eBay and Cash Converters all have PS5 consoles in stock and ready to ship, although you will have to pay a little more than the recommended retail price.
It’s also worth bookmarking some of the more popular stock checker accounts for even more alerts and information.
Some of the accounts mentioned above have Discord groups for PS5 customers, while some have live streams and alerts on sites like YouTube.
More PS5 shopping tips can be seen below, including a whole section dedicated to GAME…
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME…
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]