Architect / Architectural Designer, Bristol, £22k – £35k DOE
An Architect / designer is required for a leading design and planning consultancy in Bristol. You will join a friendly team working alongside the director up to planning stages and project management. This consultancy specialise in residential mainly with large housing developers and some bespoke house types.
You will have a minimum of a couple of years professional practice experience in Architecture, Urban Design or Masterplanning and able to use AutoCAD and Photoshop.
This consultancy specialise within residential developments throughout the UK with developers, numerous housing associates and medium sized developers.
• Working as part of a multi-disciplined team
• Producing layout designs for large national housing developers and producing road layouts
• Producing space standards and producing design regulations
• Preparation and overseeing of conceptual Urban Design and Planning Work
• Responsible for organising feasibility studies
• Preparing Master Planning, development briefs design & access statements
• Design Strategies for residential and mixed use schemes with developers, land owners and private clients
• Manage projects to timescale independently and client/consultant liaison and meeting with the local authorities
• Demonstrate experience within residential design
• Previous experience as an Urban / layout designer would be desirable
• Be able to maintain the highest standards of client care
• Excellent communicator and written / hand drawing skills
• Excellent AutoCAD skills/ Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
For more information please contact Sophie Randle at RGB Recruitment ASAP