Anderselite are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technologist to join a multi-disciplinary practice based in Bristol. The successful individual will be working for a large Architectural team and assist in delivering projects within a range of sectors and these projects range up to the value of £40M in value.
This role requires an Architectural Technologist with a minimum of 5-10 years post qualification experience working within a multi-disciplinary practice. The successful person should have an excellent understanding of UK building regs. This role requires the Technician to use REVIT skills to produce designs as per requirements. The Architectural Technologist should have good communication skills as the role will be heavily weighted towards working both independently and part of a team.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview;
* Preparing & managing detailed design and production information
* Assisting the design team
* Liaise with Principle designers with managing Health and Safety design stage with reviews
* Designing using REVIT
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements;
* Chartered by CIAT ideally but not essential
* REVIT & CAD skills
* UK building regulations experience and knowledge
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration;
* Salary dependent on experience (£35,000-£40,000)
Please forward your cv and portfolio
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website