A field sales role promoting an industry leading range of lintels and structural support products into an established network of builder’s merchants, contractors and developers.
Package: Competitive basic salary with OTE, car, laptop and mobile
Territory: South Wales, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire, including Swindon and the M4 corridor
Selling: Lintels, masonry support and structural building materials
Customers: Builders merchants, specialist distributors, contractors, developers and structural engineers
THE ROLE – Area Sales Manager:
* A field based territory sales role, promoting my clients industry leading range of lintels and masonry support products
* Account managing and developing the relationship with an established network of builders merchants and specialist distributors
* Whilst also tracking and winning projects with contractors, developers and structural engineers
* With all projects back-sold through your distribution network
* Working alongside colleagues in other divisions, and a first class technical support team that will assist you with drawings, plans, admin and lead generation
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
* You are most likely to already have field sales experience from within the construction industry, although not essential
* This could have been gained from a manufacturer, distributor or merchant, and my client is open to what area of the construction industry your experience has been gained
* You will also be target driven and proactive with a consultative approach and excellent communication skills
* An established and leading UK manufacturer of building materials
* Part of much larger European group
* Achieving impressive sustained growth through expansion, acquisition and innovation
* Winners of a number of industry awards and accolades
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below to register your interest and to hear more about this opportunity.
Integra are a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis across a number of market sectors, but with an emphasis on the construction industry. Typically recruiting sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales and area sales manager positions.
Key words for this role include: construction, lintels, building materials, building products, house builders, developers, contractors, housing associations, merchants