Gloucestershire Professional Services (GPS) is recruiting an Assessor in Property Maintenance to join our Business Hub based at Gloucestershire College.
As an Assessor in Property Maintenance, you will work across a range of predominately Level 2 and 3 qualifications and assess a variety of skills including plumbing, carpentry, tiling and basic electrical work; essentially any maintenance tasks to support maintaining a building to a high standard.
We know that it is important to have industry experts in the team and assessing experience is not essential- we will fully support you to complete your assessing qualification (CAVA) and by joining an experienced team, your colleagues will guide and coach you to develop into an experienced and successful assessor.
Please review the Job Description to find out more about this role and apply online to join our team.
As an Assessor in Property Maintenance, you will:
* Motivate, inspire and lead learners in the achievement of their qualifications
* Implement and administer all training and assessment and internal verification procedures as laid down by the General Conditions of Recognition from Ofqual
* Support, train and guide learners and develop their personal and professional attitudes, skills and abilities with regard to assessment and verification
* Guide and support learners as to the required evidence for their NVQ or apprenticeship standard and to make judgments about that evidence
Skills and Experience:
* Up to date knowledge of specialist area/industry in Construction
* Experience and occupational competence in Property Maintenance
* Willingness to work towards an assessor qualification (CAVA)
* Minimum of Level 2 qualification in specialist area
A career with us means much more than just a salary – we know that our people are our greatest asset. Working with committed colleagues, we also offer an attractive benefits package