Assistant Block Manager / Bristol / Up to £25k
Our client is a specialist in residential block management and due to continued growth in their portfolio they are looking for an Assistant Block Manager to work alongside the block management team to help manage a residential portfolio. The clients are a mixture of freehold and RMCs which are located in and around Bristol.
* Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
* Visiting sites and ensuring contractors attend to works
* Preparing and Issuing service charge budgets
* Completing Section 20 Notices
* Liaising with internal accounts and utilising specialist property management software
* Attending AGMs
You will have a keen eye for detail and be used to dealing with clients where service levels are paramount. It is expected that you should already have some experience in residential block management.
If you would like further information, then please contact Caroline Tompkins at TemplePM or apply via the online application process.
TemplePM – Recruitment Specialist within the Property Sector finding positions for Block Managers, Property Managers, Estate Managers and Surveyors. If you feel that you have the right background or would like to deal with someone who knows what you do, then please contact us TemplePM