Questech Automotive Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an Industry leading client for an experienced Auto Electrician. This is an excellent chance for an Auto Electrician to join a company that offers solid opportunities for personal development and internal progression. This will be working on a variety of vehicles focusing on the electrical components.
The Auto Electrician will be mainly workshop based but may also have mobile duties repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance inspection on Traffic Management of both light and heavy vehicles.
* Assembly of traffic management vehicles and associated components ensuring all vehicles are safe and tested prior to confirming completion.
* Ability to assemble bespoke builds predominantly electrical.
* As and when requested be prepared to work at the customer’s premises to carry out servicing, repairs, etc, this may also involve working on Saturdays.
* Prepare all vehicles to the highest standard.
* Whenever called upon attend breakdowns whilst ensuring you are working in a safe manner at all times.
* Ensure good housekeeping of the Workshop & vehicles and your work area at all times.
You will be working a 45-hour week Monday to Friday, with potential to work odd Saturdays when required.
You will earn an hourly rate of 11.73 per hour. Overtime is available and is paid at an enhanced rate.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply today or contact Tom Hughes for more information