An exciting position has become available for a full-time Bench Joiner based in Brislington, Bristol. The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm and will earn £26,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
* A minimum of NVQ 2 & City & Guilds.
* At least 3 years post qualification experience.
* The ability to work safely both independently and within a team.
* Good time management and organisation skills to ensure the work is completed on time and to a good standard.
* The role will be to produce a variety of bespoke products to a high level of finish.
Our client is a family run business based in Brislington, Bristol. They have been established for over 30 years and pride themselves on quality and service. They undertake a wide range of contracts for a variation of customers; from multi-national companies to smaller building companies.
Working across a variation of sectors including health, education, commercial and heritage, our client manufactures bespoke purpose made joinery. This includes: reception desks, bars, staircases, doors, windows, gates, desks and seating as well as furniture including cabinets, wardrobes and vanity units.
Our client care about the environment and the sustainability of our forests. Accordingly, they hold both FSC and PEFC certification and are able to offer their customers full chain of custody assurance.
The company hold SMAS, CHAS and Greenlight accreditation, are full members of Safety net and have an exemplary Health & Safety record.
Why should you apply?
* The chance to join a well-established company
* The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
* To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Bench Joiner, Joinery, Joiner, NVQ 2, NVQ 3