New Exciting Opportunity to join Avonmouths biggest Automotive company!
Excellent Pay, Environment and Team already in place!
Day shift only! 40 hours a week. Permanent Position.
* Defining the KPI’s to ensure the operation runs correctly
* Workforce planning and management to ensure the department runs to optimum staff levels at all times
* Liaising with customers at senior and operational levels
* Ensure contractual obligations are met
* Manage, direct and lead the Body shop
* Promote and lead the health, safety and welfare of all employees within the bodyshop
* Responsible for the quality in bodyshop production and the repair of vehicles in accordance with agreed standards, processes and protocols
Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience in managing a bodyshop
* Experience in a line manager role
* Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume operational environment
* Able to demonstrate high-level organisational skills and an ability to communicate a variety of information and instruction to operational team members and first line supervisors
* Experience in reviewing, analysing and producing data
For further details please speak to Amy