* OTE £28 – 38K dependent upon experience and skills
Hours of work for Branch Foreman are 7am – 5pm. 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of bank/public holidays)
45 hours guaranteed pay per week plus potential overtime & weekend work.
Doree Bonner International is a rapidly expanding Removals/Storage & Shipping Company based in the Bath area.
As a Branch Foreman you will:
* Be in control of the branch operations, but also required to carry out removals.
* Become a Team leader
* Be the point of contact between the branch and the General Manager
* Plan and co-ordinate the daily running of the warehouse Arrange daily activities Check all goods in Load vehicles & shipping containers, where required Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to, including the company Covid-19 procedures Ensure daily machinery checks are carried out
The ideal Branch Foreman will hold the following skills and experience:
* Full driving licence (non LGV or LGV)
* Previous supervisory experience in a warehouse environment Forklift – Reach and Counterbalance Licences Basic Word and Excel skills
Full uniform, PPE and safety boots will be issued for Branch Foreman.
We have in place full Covid-19 compliant working practices that meet government guidelines.
Employment is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance