Privately owned Building Surveying Consultancy is looking to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) to join their team.
My client has a strong reputation in the market and fantastic client relationships that date back many years. They work across a range of sectors with both Public and Private clients but with a strong focus on the Education sector. They were established out of a large Corporate consultancy and offer indivduals the opportunity to enjoy flexible working with great clients in a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
Due to their ambitious growth plans and to deliver their current pipeline of work they are looking to recruit a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS). The Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity to be the client lead on a number of projects so ideally needs to be a full member of the RICS and able to hit the ground running. The appointed individual will also be given the opportunity to progress within the business and get involved in business and client development should this be of interest. The Building Surveyor will also be working across both Project and Professional work so the appointed individual needs to be happy to work across both areas.
The successful Building Surveyor must:
– Have a degree in Building Surveying and be a full member of the RICS although for experienced candidates this is not essential
– Ideally have experience across both Project and Professional work
– Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
– Opportunity to progress quickly
– Great company culture / non corporate
– Job security and a live workstream
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information