Recruit Wealth are representing one the UK’s largest Wealth Management brands who now seek a Client Manager to join their experienced Bristol operation.
This new role will sit at the centre of their client relationship offering and will help shape the evolution of how the brand wants to engage with clients, both existing and new.
* Day to day you will be responsible for developing client relationships through responding to enquiries from new and existing clients and identifying opportunities to deliver advice and wealth management services. This will be measured through referrals to the advisory teams
* As a strong communicator you will successfully engage clients in line with targets and ongoing service standards. This will be achieved through reacting to incoming queries and proactively contacting an existing client bank.
* With respect to advice delivery, this will require ongoing professional development and CDP as well as gaining qualifications where required and where complimentary to the role.
* To assist reporting to the wider business you will keep accurate client files and maintain and develop management information relating to client engagement and service delivery via the back-office system
Skills and Capabilities
To be successful in this role you will require strong interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy building relationships with both clients and colleagues across different departments. You will have experience of client management, ideally within financial advisory or wealth management and either as a relationship/account manager or in a support role. You will have achieved (or be close to achieving) a level 4 qualification in investment management or financial planning, and have a good understanding of retail investments and pensions.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Level 4 qualified Financial Advice
* A self-starter
* Highly organised
* Work well independently
* Eager to make things happen
The business sees this role in time progressing to Advising or moving in to its Paraplanning functions so there is scope for personal and professional development.
A very generous salary, company benefits as well as a highly professional and encouraging working culture are all available with this opportunity.
Please apply for an immediate response here at Recruit Wealth