Giant Group have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join their growing team.
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Salary: £19,000 to £22,000 per annum
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Holiday: 22 days leave + Public Holidays
Client Services Administrator – About us:
Using 30 years of specialist knowledge we help organisations more effectively manage their workforce and with our people at the heart of what we do, we engage internally and externally with honesty and empathy. We provide specialist, end to end workforce management software and support services to recruitment agencies and corporate companies, internationally.
Client Services Administrator – The Role:
As the Client Services Administrator you will support clients in the use of Precision and ensure the timesheet, paying and billing process for clients is completed on time and that the level of risk is minimised throughout every process.
Your ultimate objective is to provide first time resolution to queries whilst, at the core of every decision, maintaining and demonstrating a high-level of customer satisfaction.
Client Services Administrator – About You:
– Ideally you will be working towards a payroll related qualification or be willing to undertake this training if you are recruited into the role.
– You must be able to give excellent customer service and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail across both manual and systems-based work
– You will have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload effectively
– You will have sound numerical acumen, great enthusiasm and attitude for the role as well as a high level of resilience, strong written and verbal communication and emotional intelligence
– Understanding and striving to achieve the giant people values is essential
Client Services Administrator – Career Path:
Your career path at giant will be consistent with how well you are carrying out your current role including reference to whether you have met or exceeded your objectives and importantly how you demonstrate the giant people values.
In this role there are a number of career path routes you can take. For example, there will be the opportunity to develop your skill base and progress into a more senior role within the Client Services team.
Client Services Administrator – Training:
We provide in-house certified training as well as role relevant accredited training to enable you to do the role efficiently.
giant people values
At giant we have people values that we always aspire to. They are the cornerstone of our culture:
– We strive to understand ourselves
-We are self-aware and in control of our insecurities, moods and emotions and their effect on others
-We control our reactions and think before speaking so we can empathize and understand other’s emotions and their views
– We are good at building rapport and relationships with others often by finding a common ground
– We take ownership of tasks/projects, whilst freely admitting our mistakes, and we stretch ourselves to grow (being nervous shows you are being stretched!)
– We listen well, encourage others to speak and we communicate in a straight-forward honest manner leaving nothing unsaid – we say the good & the bad! All whilst always being fair, respectful, and emotionally intelligent
working as a team
– We achieve goals together as a team, with humility not ego, where everyone is equal and feels safe to challenge others and have their views heard and always with a sense of humour
Studies show that working for and with people who have emotional intelligence increases job happiness (satisfaction and motivation) exponentially. By following these values, we can be the best at what we do, provide greater job satisfaction for those around us and we can all grow to be the best version of ourselves.
To help you progress in your career you will be set clear objectives and you will be expected to constantly give and receive feedback. Every three or six months (monthly in your first three months) you will have a straightforward review meeting discussing your achievements, the progress of your objectives, examples of how you have demonstrated the giant people values, together with any other relevant discussion points including of course any feedback (good and not so good!) on your line manager.
All our posts are subject pre-employment checks. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and we look forward to all applicants and applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job and to consider them on their abilities.