Based in Central Bath, we are a small and friendly company. We design and sell management training activities to organisations and training consultants throughout the UK and worldwide.
This is an interesting and varied role in which the chosen applicant will use a wide variety of skills.
Dealing with inbound client needs
* Dealing with enquiries, processing orders including invoicing, sending factsheets, quotations, despatch & delivery queries.
* Logging client activity on the database so as to maintain accurate and up-to-date info on all our clients.
* Maintaining existing client relationships.
Making up Northgate Training packs
* From stored components, accurately making up small batches of training packs for distribution to clients.
* Keeping meticulous order in the store room.
Other miscellaneous tasks to support the day to day running of a small office. For example:
* Reconciling courier bills
* Collecting product testimonials from clients
* Proactive database management including updating client records
* Helping to maintain stock records
* Occasional errands into town and post-office.
Key attributes required
* Positive, friendly, professional, flexible and can-do attitude.
* Excellent client-care skills including excellent telephone manner.
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills – meticulous attention to detail, ability to prioritise tasks and organise daily workload.
* Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
* Ability to hit the ground running – be quick on the uptake.
* Ability to fit into a small team in an office environment.
* Ability to handle paper-based components with due care (the job entails making up training packs for clients and packs must go out in pristine condition) and to manage digital files and folders (for sending out training packs in digital format for virtual training).
* High standard of written and spoken English, for confident communicating with clients.
* Good standard of maths for preparing quotations, invoices commissions etc.
Hours of work: Part time 3 days/week (09:00-17.30 with one hour lunchbreak). Free parking and excellent salary.
Fixed term contract : This is a 2 year fixed term contract with the possibility of a future permanent role.