We are very proud of our Fleetcare business and it is only going from strength to strength. Our customers recognise us as the industry experts in ensuring their fleets are both properly maintained and compliant helping to reduce down time and maximising efficiency.
Our National Breakdown team work tirelessly to ensure that when a breakdown does happen, our customers are looked after with a personal touch and that we get them back on the road as quickly as possible. As a team of customer service and breakdown/recovery experts we are there to make the right decisions for our customers first time every time.
As a NBS Call Agent you will be responding over the phone to breakdown situations promptly, professionally and with the correct solution. Every breakdown situation is different and our team enjoy putting their problem solving skills to the test and take great pride in making the calls that gets the customer back on the road.
You will be working in an open plan office environment where you will provide support to customers, both internal and external, over the telephone. Effective communication is key to ensure vehicle issues are resolved allowing our customers to be back on the road as soon as possible with minimal disruption.
You will need excellent Customer Service skills developed from either dealing with customers over the phone or face to face and will have a confident approach to your work. Alongside this, you will be comfortable being measured against key performance indicators both team and individual to ensure that targets are met which ultimately means our customers continue to receive the quality level of service we expect them to get.
You will have a professional approach when dealing with individuals both internally and externally and will thrive in an environment where you are able to use your customer service skills and experience to be constantly problem solving in order to get to a solution that equally benefits us and our customers. Some of the traits and skills we believe a successful NBS Call Agent possesses are below:
* Possess real passion for customer service and understanding of how to deliver this for the benefit of the customer and the business
* Asks the right questions in a concise way to quickly establish the problem and put a plan into place
* Basic knowledge level of IT including Excel and outlook
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate at all levels
* Establishes themselves professionally at all times
* A real desire to learn as training can take up to 6 months to become fully conversant with the role
If you are interested in the above role and you have a desire to be successful please apply.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full time, 4 on 4 off Night shift pattern. Its 12 hours per day from 18:00 – 06:00.
A starting salary of £18,771 is on offer plus a shift allowance of £2,800. On top of this we offer an incentive of up to £1,500 per year as well as a benefits package as per below.
* Industry leading pension scheme matching up to 6% of your salary
* Life Assurance (3 x basic salary)
* Group Income Protection Insurance (available after 2 years of service)
* Holiday allowance (starting at 22 days, increasing up to 25 days based on length of service plus bank holidays)
* Access to Perkbox which offers a wide variety of discounts across the high street and online retailers, cinemas, restaurants etc.
* Eyecare Vouchers
* 24/7 GP Service
Established in the UK in 1971, Ryder has since earned a reputation for delivering solutions that ease complexity and increase efficiency for companies of all sizes. Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet and transportation functions for our customers across the UK, many of whom make the products that consumers use every day.
Ryder has one of Europe’s largest fleet of trucks, a FleetCare network of more than 300 approved service locations, and some of the most talented people in the industry. By investing in the latest information and technology, we strive to make business safer, more efficient, and as environmentally responsible as possible.
At Ryder, we believe in investing in our people and the future of the commercial transportation industry. Over 39,000 people work for us worldwide. Each one of them is respected and valued as the industry’s brightest engineers, safest drivers and the most experienced Technicians – all part of a team who are dedicated to solving your toughest transportation challenges