We are recruiting on behalf of a well-regarded housebuilder who are currently on the lookout to appoint an additional Contracts Manager. The role will include the management of 3 sites and the Site Managers across the Bristol area. .
Responsibilities will include:
Ideally, they would like someone who is able to get involved in programming to ensure the sites are delivered effectively without compromising on quality, is able to look ahead and ensure that the Site Managers are aware of upcoming issues and issues are mitigated and is able to deliver excellent customer service at all times. This role will report directly into the Construction Director, you will make sure that agreed healthy and safety quality standards are met at all times and units are delivered to customers in excellent condition.
In addition you will need:
* A minimum of 3+ years’ experience of working on new build housing developments, gained within in a residential developer
* A stable career history of permanent employment
* CSCS, SMSTS & First aid all in date
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid.
* A demonstrable ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
* A history of planning and delivering projects on time and in budget
* Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on internal finishes
The role would suit an established Contracts Manager or a Project Manager who is looking to take a step up in there career who has a demonstrable record of successfully managing projects and is looking to join a prestigious, growing developer who have an excellent record of delivering NHBC award winning projects.
For further information, please apply today