An award winning customer focused organisation is expanding across the business!
Do you have an excellent work ethic?
Do you have administration and customer service experience including excellent Excel?
Are you looking for a good work life balance working Monday to Friday office hours?
A fixed term six month contract with the strong possibility of becoming permanent. The salary range is £20k. working from home initially then office based
To assess three network companies ensuring they are looked after and all duties completed. on time with accuracy.
This will include:
* New joiners to both networks
* Ongoing monitoring
* Review and assess the personal and business financial profiles of new firms, firm
principals and advisers applying to join the networks.
* Provide feedback where required and approve/decline applications – where appropriate referring to senior management for guidance.
* Annually, review and assess the personal and business financial profiles of firms, firm
principals and adviser members of the networks.
* Complete Management Information reports relevant to financial reviews completed,
approved and declined (when needed).
* Maintain and communicate daily updates (working with the Broker Services Manager
and Head of Broker Services) to relevant networks staff, management and executive
* Keep abreast of internal process, regulatory and/or legislative changes to authorised
* Administration Tasks – other duties as required by the Head of Broker Services
Skills / Competencies
* Intermediate IT skills,
* Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
* Knowledge of Financial Conduct Authority authorisation requirements – particularly the Fit and Proper test for Approved Persons in relation to financial soundness would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
* Ability to collate and distribute relevant Management Information in the absence of the Financial Monitoring Team Leader (when required).
* Knowledge of the structure, presentation and interpretation of Company / Business Accounts (training will be provided).
Experience, qualifications and other requirements specific to the role:
* GCSE Maths / English (grade C or above)
* Good written and oral communication
* Ability to take ownership for workload and work to set quality and service level agreed standards
* Ability to work well within a team environment
* Requirement to maintain a high degree of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive personal and business data
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment