Our Fleetcare business is going from strength to strength. Our customers recognise us as the industry expert in ensuring their fleets are both properly maintained and also compliant thus reducing down time and maximising the efficiency of their fleet.
We are seeking a proficient Customer Service Scheduler to join our team based in Devizes, Wiltshire. If you are process driven, have excellent customer service skills both in writing and over the telephone and are seeking a more challenging yet rewarding role, then this could be for you!
You will be working in an open plan office environment where you will provide support to our customers, both internal and external, over the telephone. Effective communication is key to ensure vehicle issues are resolved proactively to provide an excellent level of Customer Service.
Our Customer Service team work tirelessly to ensure that our customers both internal and external are looked after with a personal touch and that they receive an exceptional level of service. As a team of customer service experts in fleet maintenance we are there to keep our customers informed every step of the way to make sure that any maintenance work that needs doing to their fleet goes as smoothly and effectively as possible.
As a Customer Service Scheduler in our Fleetcare business you will be proactively communicating with your customers and our suppliers to make sure their vehicles are booked in on time according to their maintenance schedule and that our suppliers are expecting them. You will also be booking in remedial work to make sure the customer is receiving the best level of service. You will then log all the relevant information onto our system and escalate any issues. Excellent communication skills and data entry will be essential for the role.
You will have a professional approach when dealing with individuals both internally and externally and will thrive in an environment where you are able to use your customer service skills and experience to be constantly problem solving in order to get to a solution that equally benefits us and our customers. Some of the traits and skills we believe a successful Customer Fleet Scheduler possesses are below:
* A real passion for customer service and understanding of how to deliver this for the benefit of the customer and the business
* Takes a proactive approach to customer service; can foresee potential issues and heads them off before they arise
* Successfully deals with high volumes of calls and delivers under pressure
* Able to ask the right questions in a concise way to quickly establish the problem and put a plan into place
* Good knowledge level of IT including Excel and outlook from a previous office based role
* Has a proven track record of being able to negotiate to gain a win, win solution
* Is confident to seek clarity in ambiguous situations to ensure that all requirements are met.
* Challenge the status quo when necessary
* Demonstrates the ability to communicate at all levels
* Establishes themselves professionally at all times
If you are interested in the above role and you have a desire to be successful, please apply.
Salary & Benefits
You will be working between Monday and Friday, 08:00 – 17:00.
A salary of £20,288.80 is on offer for the successful Customer Service Scheduler plus a performance related bonus of up to £1500 per annum and a benefits package as per below.
* Industry leading pension scheme matching up to 6% of your salary
* Generous holiday allowance (starting at 22 days, increasing up to 25 days based on length of service plus bank holidays)
* Access to Perkbox which offers a wide variety of discounts across the high street and online retailers, cinemas, restaurants etc.
* Group Income Protection (available after 2 years of service)
* Life Assurance (3x basic salary)
* Eyecare Vouchers
* 24/7 GP Service
At Ryder, we believe in investing in our people and the future of the commercial transportation industry. Over 39,000 people work for us worldwide. Each one of them is respected and valued as the industry’s brightest engineers, safest drivers and the most experienced Technicians – all part of a team who are dedicated to solving your toughest transportation challenges.
Ryder is committed to creating a culture of respect and professionalism and a high-performing, diverse and inclusive workforce based on trust. Supporting that commitment, we encourage applications from all candidates regardless of gender, race, colour, religious belief, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
No Agencies Please