Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Delegate Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
Delegate Sales Executive Salary:
£25,000 – £30,000 per year, depending on experience and age.
Delegate Sales Executive Key responsibilities will include:
* Develop a deep understanding of the client products, researching your markets to understand the issues driving each industry in order communicate them to senior executives.
* Identify and engage with senior executives globally, prospecting through outbound sales efforts using phone, email, LinkedIn, and other sources.
* Manage the entire sales process and relationship from initial client contact through post-event follow up.
* Provide networking and educational learning opportunities with tailored solutions to senior executives of Blue-Chip/ Fortune 500 companies.
* Manage multiple projects at once.
* Speak with decision makers about their challenges/projects and communicate our capability to directly match them with solution providers.
* Provide insightful educational learning services/connection recommendations.
* Research senior executives to establish who they are and what their business objectives.
This role has the option to work from home & then in the office in 8-12 months’ time (depending on COVID & growth).
Delegate Sales Executive Requirements:
The successful candidate will have at minimum of 2-year sales experience as well as experience within a similar role. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; be comfortable liaising confidently over the phone and via email to senior decision makers. In return you will receive benefits such as, uncapped earnings, structured commission scheme, quarterly bonuses, and sales prizes. OTE: £55k-£75k, your birthday off as paid leave a gym Membership (COVID permitting) and much more.
Delegate Sales Executive Hours:
Mondays to Fridays.
If you have previous sales experience and are interested in this role, please apply with your full CV or you can contact Tony directly on (phone number removed)