Job title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bath (REMOTE)
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated DevOps Engineer to join their team. As DevOps Engineer, you will support all of the backend teams in developing their infrastructure by guiding, mentoring, and consulting, as well as getting hands-on with them where necessary. This will range from assisting in designing and setting up monitoring and alerting as well as developing IaC and processes to ensure future scalability.
You’ll help small development teams to move quickly while orchestrating our workflow, infrastructure, and production services. It’s a collaborative culture, working alongside existing teams, and a chance to work on greenfield projects.
This company is open to new ideas, you will have a big influence on the company moving forward. Freedom in design, technology choice, and much more. They champion an experienced engineer to come into the company and make a difference.
You will have access to online training courses in a wide variety of topics to help you keep developing professionally, as well as be able to attend conferences to keep your skills up to date.
Skills Knowledge and Experience?
* Someone ready to inform, shape, and run a dependable, attentive, approach to DevOps
* A good understanding of CI / CD principles, methods, and tooling
* Good abilities in Kubernetes, and GNU / Linux administration
* Interest in preparing to scale production services
* Experience with Terraform, or a similar IaC tool
* A clear understanding of cloud-infrastructure technologies
If this role sounds right for you and you’d like to know more then please contact me on (url removed) with a copy of your CV