Our client based in Wiltshire are a well-established company within the retail/eCommerce sector and they’re looking for a Digital Content Administrator to join their them on a 6 month contract to aid in maintaining online and digital marketing materials and creating materials to be issued to the customer and grow the brand.
This role for a Digital Content Administrator is suited towards people post-apprenticeship or who have recently graduated a marketing or similar style of degree. It will allow you to gain experience within a global retail company and improve on the skills you have gained through your studies.
* Compose bulk-written marketing emails.
* Write marketing materials to be delivered to the customer-base.
* Maintain the online presence of the company, ensuring that all content displayed online is relevant and current.
* Aid in the creation of advertisements to be issued to customers.
* Develop responses for the automated chat service.
* Recent Marketing graduate (or similar degree) or apprentice.
* Familiarity with marketing tools and software.
* Experience in online or digital writing content
* Prior experience with composing written materials for the purpose of advertising/marketing.
* Relevant history/experience within a marketing / digital content role.
* Advanced/fluent level of written English