At LOCALiQ we focus on you. As part of Newsquest Media Group, the UK’s leading local publisher, LOCALiQ gives you access to a network of 200+ trusted news brands, both in print and online, an award-winning events division, recruitment platforms and a wide range of multimedia marketing solutions. To facilitate our continued growth plan, we are looking to appoint a driven, motivated Sales Executive to represent the relevant LOCALIQ product portfolio in their territory/region as sales professional in their given field.
* You will have a proven track record within sales, ideally have worked within an advertising environment. You will be comfortable working to sales targets and KPI’s and you will have access to our online opportunities databases and customer accounts.
* You should be confident working on your given territory or vertical and be able to ensure regular contact via telephone cold calling to seek new opportunities on evergreen series sales.
* You will also be responsible for the management of our existing client base, maintaining excellent working relationships in order to optimise and maximise continued service delivery on a day to day basis.
* Through excellent verbal and written communication skills, you will provide a story of the now and short and long term futures for your relationship with the client.
* Clients are at the heart of everything we do, therefore, you will ensure that you not only confirm new business from customers, by handling customer objections and providing compelling stories. You will also ensure that client expectations are clear so that upsell and renewal opportunities present themselves with ease.
* Business to Business (B2B) sales via telephone, to prospective clients for digitally-led solutions best suited to the customer’s needs, established by effective questioning and information gathering with the client, alongside efficient research into the customers’ business or vertical.
* Sell and maximise marketing spend from a given category and/or territory by continuous sourcing of new / lapsed business.
* Develop “series” multimedia led revenues through self-generated calls utilising lapsed customer reports, case studies, new business lead lists
* Establish and maintain a high standard of customer relations, service and goodwill at all times with all customers.
* Grow unique customer count through effective territory management and competitor management (with minimal supervision/direction from management), sourcing new business opportunities from multiple sources
* Achieve set KPI’s based on the level of a telephone dial, conversations and conversions
* Lead by example in creative digitally-led campaigns that can be provided as best in class examples to the department.
* Identify prospective Digital Marketing Services spend and work with Digital Marketing Consultants from your existing and new business.
* Acquire a strong knowledge of the Company and its solutions, including all digital marketing solutions.
* Attend the LocaliQ Sales Induction Training Programme.
* Attend and complete all relevant training workshops as required, and self learns consistently via the AcademyiQ
* Achieve targets and key objectives set in line with expectations and the AcademyiQ Sales Career Path.
* Ensure every sales opportunity is maximised.
* Maintain motivation and focus when under pressure.
* Support Sales Managers and Directors with digital revenue opportunities that support the centres’ strategy.
* Adhere to Corporate Policies and Procedures, including Code of Conduct, Audit Procedures and any control related responsibility for financial data entered, stored, or reported via business systems within employees control (list not exhaustive)
* Undertake ad hoc duties as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressing company that has a family feel. The inherent responsibility and importance of the job makes the position as Sales Executive a natural platform for further developing your career in the LOCALIQ Group. You will have the opportunity to make a true difference by continuing your personal and professional development in a challenging environment.
If you are charismatic, have good ears for listening, and enjoy a challenge, then this is the role for you. This position provides an exciting work environment, with an uncapped commission structure, individual ongoing training, and a real opportunity for career progression