ERP Implementation and Support Consultant, ERP Analyst, SQL, c £45000 – 55000 + benefits, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
My client are reviewing their ERP systems globally and are looking for a skilled ERP implementation/project consultant to join their team. In this varied role you will provide technical support, consultancy, implementation and guidance on various ERP systems. You will have a range of ERP/MRP system knowledge twinned with SQL skills.
Responsibilities include –
* Gather user requirements and implement solutions to satisfy business requirements.
* Work with the business to ensure the full functionality of the product is being utilised.
* Provide support to the users.
* Review the global ERP systems.
* Continually look to improve performance, scalability, stability and usability.
* Work in the project team for implementation and upgrades.
To be considered you will have –
* Excellent knowledge of ERP systems.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Strong support, development or consultancy knowledge.
This is an excellent change to join a growing IT in Cheltenham and play a key role as they develop their internal business systems. The role is based in Cheltenham and the salary is likely to be in the range of c £45000 – 55000 + benefits. If you have the key skills and experience to perform this role please send your CV for a full brief. Interviews to be held soon.