Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking an Events Moderator & Presenter to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Events Moderator & Presenter Salary:
£22,000 – £25,000, this will increase based on performance and promotion
Events Moderator & Presenter Key responsibilities will include:
* Host and moderate virtual events.
* Interviewing senior executives.
* Writing and editing blogs and content.
* Gathering feedback from event attendees.
* Arranging follow-up 1-2-1 meetings with clients.
* In person events after COVID.
Events Moderator & Presenter Requirements:
This is the ideal position for graduate media/journalist who has previous experience within a similar role and is very comfortable with public speaking/presenting both virtually and in person.
Events Moderator & Presenter Hours:
Hours can vary but will be from Mondays to Fridays.
If you have previous experience in a similar role please apply with your full CV or for further details please contact Tony directly on (phone number removed)