Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with an exceptional company who are recruiting for an export coordinator to join their team.
As an Export Coordinator you will be responsible for managing workflow within the shipping and distribution department to ensure the delivery of orders both within the UK and Internationally are accurate, cost effective and within correct documentation.
* Managing daily workloads and ensure delivery of orders within the UK and Nationally have the required appropriate action.
* Undertake research and planning of distribution to any new destinations are undertaken to ensure all legal requirements are met and cost effective.
* Work with the technical department to ensure the company complies with any new or changes within requirements and ensuring standard processes are updated and any new documents are added.
* Ensure each order has the most appropriate and cost effective transport for orders being dispatched in UK and abroad, negotiating and arranging bookings taking into consideration weight, loading points and any other relevant information.
* Preparation of documents and paperwork for orders such as delivery notes, pallet tags.
* Liaison with suppliers for product weights and delivery dates ensuring these are updated on the order making previsions to vert, customs and excise.
* Upload all relevant information to the system such as booking references, weight, loading port and printing out of paper work making sure you consolidate with covering front sheets.
* Managing any discrepancies on supplier invoices and passing invoices for payment including scanning and emailing of invoices, bills, certificates to customers.
To be considered for this role we are looking for a candidate who is well organised, able to multi task and can work well under pressure, be confident in decision making and problem solving.
You will be a good communicator able to liaise with various departments and third party agencies.
You will have previous experience within an export / import role with knowledge of customers, shipping and distribution or similar. As well as food manufacturing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extraordinary business who are growing and financially stable with career prospects.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today