Callaway was founded on the bold principle of creating pleasingly different and demonstrably superior golf products. That approach, coupled with a commitment to doing work we are proud of, has catapulted the company to a global leader in golf equipment and services. Creating innovative, high-performance golf equipment is a perpetual challenge. It demands a relentless commitment to be the best. Apply now to be a part of Callaway Golf and the evolving culture of the sport.
We are looking for a talented individual to lead facilities management at our two Callaway sites (Swindon Distribution Centre 90% and Chessington Head Office 10%) ensuring optimum efficiency and excellent standards.
The remit covers all aspects of facilities including building and site maintenance, services and equipment (HVAC and other heating, compressed air, extraction, mechanical, electrics, fire systems, utilities, conveyor belt, balers, roller shutters, dock levellers, shrink wrap, MHE, LOLER, racking etc) and other site services (security, safety, catering, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling).
Responsibilities include General Facilities, Budget Management, Health & Safety, Security and Purchasing.
You will need a demonstrable track record of at least 3 years Management level experience of planned and reactive facilities management within distribution and/or manufacturing environments. An appropriate H&S and FM qualification and/or experience required. Excellent leadership, motivational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building, procurement and negotiation skills. Strong customer service and team work ethos. Strong contractor management, commercial and compliance/site monitoring experience. A sound understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation & regulations. And be a positive, hands on member of the management team.
We have a comprehensive benefits package including:
* Pension (salary sacrifice SIPP scheme – up to 6% match of employee contributions)
* Private Medical Insurance (eligible after 6 months service currently with AXA PPP)
* Healthcare Cash Plan for (eligible after 6 months service currently with Medicash)
* Life Insurance (automatic cover 3 x base salary – eligible after 6 months service)
* Holiday entitlement 25 days per annum (increasing 1 day per year to 27 with service)
* Birthday Holiday
* 8 paid Bank Holidays
* Long Service no charge clubs
* Staff Discount
* Interest free Season Ticket Loan
* Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service)
* Employee Support Helpline – EAP
* Eye care Vouchers
* Ride to Work scheme
* Free on-site parking
* Free tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc.