The Real Wrap Co are a multi award winning team of sandwich and food-to-go experts on a mission to create great food, sustainably. We are a carbon negative manufacturer and have been ranked for the third year running in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Our business has doubled in size each year, now producing over 15 million products per year.
We are recruiting for an experienced full time Finance Assistant to work at our site in Avonmouth, reporting to the Finance Manager. This role would suit someone who is looking to grow with the Company.
Purchase Ledger- input onto Sage 50 Accounts. Make payments, issue remittance advices and reconcile supplier statements.
Sales Ledger- Import invoices from Sales software onto Sage.
Credit Control: Ensure customers are chased weekly for overdue invoices, deal with any queries and advise management of any concerning accounts.
Customer Rebates: Calculate, log and advise of customer rebates.
Credit card administration.
Assist the Finance Manager with running monthly Payroll.
·Perform month end activities such as reconciliations.
Maintenance of filing system ensuring all documents are stored electronically (we are striving towards being paperless).
Other ad-hoc finance duties and liaising with HR on payroll matters.
The successful candidate will
* Have at least 1 year’s experience working in a finance department.
* Working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts.
* Intermediate Excel skills.
* Experience of payroll and Sage 50 Payroll would be advantageous but not essential.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Be highly organised with the ability to cope with a range of competing responsibilities and tasks whilst remaining in control.
* Be able to work to deadlines and prioritise.
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be a team player with a positive attitude.
Days and hours of work will be Monday – Friday, 7.30 until 4.30 including a 30 minute lunch break.
Join our team and you will:
· Receive £24,000 – £26,000 per annum.
· Receive holiday entitlement of 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays).
· Be eligible to join a pension scheme.
· Free onsite parking.
· Receive free lunch.
· Join a friendly and supportive team.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to become a valued team member of a fast-growing company.
No recruitment agencies please