Blue Water Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman for one of the UK’s leading residential developers.
You will report to the directly to Customer Care Department on the progress of the projects.
* Managing a team of coordinators & operatives
* Attending homes visits
* Conducting quality inspections
* Handing over completed units to customers
* Dealing with escalated complaints
* Effective Time Management Skills
* Must possess problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Able to remain calm, patient, and professional whilst working under pressure.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills; must be able to liaise professionally and effectively with both internal and external customers.
* Must have strong people management, planning and negotiation skills.
* Self-motivated and proactive
* Must hold a relevant CSCS card.
* Good listening skills
* Valid UK Driving Licence
* Working knowledge of COINS and 4P operating system
* Experience of dealing with NHBC.
* Previous people management experience
Suitable candidates will have a broad understanding of the house building process, ideally from working for a national housing developer. The ability to build a team ethos both internally, within Customer Care and across other departments, and externally with subcontractors is essential. You must have a proven management and leadership experience. You must have proven written, verbal and listening communication skills, be decisive with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to and negotiate with different types of customers.
Please get in touch with Bradley Salt at Blue Water Recruitment for more information if you are interested in this position