Fintech Growth Lead
At Seccl, we’re on a mission to rebuild the infrastructure of investments and advice. We provide the technology that allows people to access financial markets – buying and selling investments, and holding them in tax wrappers like ISAs and pensions.
Our software allows ambitious fintechs to quickly get to market with innovative investment or advice products – and helps financial advisers and investment managers to build stronger, more valuable businesses, by operating their own investment platform.
We are part of the Octopus Group – an innovative, £9bn+ group of companies that’s on a mission to breathe new life into energy and financial services, and improve the lives of millions of people.
How can you help? We have a great opportunity for someone with previous account management experience, to come and help us find our next generation of customers.
You’ll be helping identify new prospects, understand their goals and objectives and whether our services will be a match.
We want to partner with fintech’s seeking to change the world of personal finance.
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day level, you’ll…
* Build Seccl presence as the home of fintech’s in the UK
* Own the sales process and pipeline for customers taking up our services
* Work closely with our Partner Launch team to get clients businesses to market
* Identify market opportunities for fintech’s to benefit from our services
* Be responsible for the commercial structuring and negotiation of deals, ensuring everyone gets the right result
Who are we looking for? You’ll be someone who’s…
* Able to grasp complex concepts quickly and explain them simply to others
* Happy to hunt new business as well as deal with inbounds
* Experienced in proactively driving excellent client outcomes
* Buzzed by helping clients and goes above and beyond to do so
* Excited about working in a rapidly growing fintech with a steep learning curve
* Passionate about the role of technology
* A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the client
* Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
* Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
* Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
* Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching
How do we work? We’re a team of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about using technology to improve our financial world.
We have a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenge and experimentation, and encourages continual learning. We provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We’re based in the historic City of Bath, a stone’s throw from the train station. (Literally. You could hit it from our office.)
And the vital statistics?
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working arrangements
* Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
* 27 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
* Pension & Life Assurance
Like what you see?
Just send your CV for immediate feedabck