Our client is keen to recruit a warehouse operative to join their busy team in Swindon
The suitable person will primarily be responsible for goods-in receipts, moving stock by forklift and manually, labelling, system entry and stocking shelves. There will also be a variety of other duties as part of a small team in our busy warehouse.
The right person must have the following:
• Forklift licence – Counterbalance essential, but ideally Bendi narrow-aisle licence.
• Good computer skills and used to working with IT systems entering stock, etc.
• Preparedness for hard work stacking stock and helping with picking as needed.
• Ability to serve customers at the trade counter as needed.
• Communication skills to contact suppliers by telephone and email.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment