An inspector found issues at Funderworld have been resolved amid safety concerns from parents.
Two families who visited the Hengrove Park fairground on its opening day (June 2) came forward to voice their anger, claiming children had been put in danger.
Tammy Bailey claimed a spinning ride, The Sizzler, started while her six-year-old son had no safety bar on him. She said she would never let her children on a fairground ride again.
And a dad, Dean Mann, said he experienced rides starting late and breaking down, a near miss on the dodgems, and people “screaming” while stuck mid-air on an allegedly malfunctioning rollercoaster.
After the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) was made aware of the complaints, the watchdog paid Funderworld a visit.
A HSE spokesperson said: “HSE visited the Funderworld site in Bristol on June 8 and power supply issues had been resolved.
“Following concerns raised, the Sizzler twist ride was inspected along with a number of other rides and no issues were found. No further action is planned.”
A Funderworld spokeswoman said: “The amusement industry is governed by a stringent framework of which compliance is essential. As always the appropriate measures were implemented as per the HSE report.”
It comes two years after a 26-year-old man broke five bones – including both hips – when his legs went through metal railings at the bottom of a ramp while getting off a ride at Funderworld on The Downs.
Asked earlier this month if there is a concern over safety at the fairground, a Funderworld spokeswoman said it was “not possible to comment on alleged incidents”, but tight controls ensure safety standards are “maintained to a high level”.