Role: Temporary to Permanent
Our client is keen to recruit a General Operative to join their growing team in Cricklade. The company are responsible for off and on-site engineering and repairing of shopping trolleys/cages, So the successful candidate must be prepared for some travel.
General Operatives Role:
* Experienced using hand tools
* Welding experience is preferred but will be taught
* Attend sites and make repairs
* Install barriers to prevent unauthorised removal.
General Operatives Skills & Experience
* To be a self-motivated and committed person with a flexible approach to tasks
* You will be technically minded with the ability to use your own initiative
* Work well in a team and individually
* On-site experience
* Previous engineering or shop fitting experience would be an advantage
* Health and Safety aware
* A “hands on” approach and a natural ability to fix broken items and machinery.
* 37.5 hour working week
* Basic hours 8:00am – 4:00pm
You must have safety shoes and your own transport due to location.
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment