Supply Teacher Job in Term 5 based in the South West
We are in search of wonderful supply teachers for Term 6!
Great time to join a brilliant nationwide company on your search for work. With dedicated, specialist, personal consultants, you will be guided in the right direction and put forward to jobs that will be the best suited to you. Covering the South West region, you will have exclusive access to a wide range of Secondary schools.
To be considered for this job, you will need to have the following experiences or qualifications:
* PGCE in education or experience teaching secondary pupils
* Previous experience working in a secondary school environment within KS3/4/5
* Willing to push and support student’s day to day
* Great classroom management and behavioural skills
* Flexible approach
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in the specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme – shopping vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
* Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Izzy Ralph on (phone number removed).
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.