Your New Job Title: Health and Safety Consultant
Company: Fexco Property Services
Location: South ideally (flexible)
Hours: 08.45 – 17.15
Are you a qualified Health and Safety Consultant looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive company? Then look no further!
Introducing the Fexco Property Services Group
The Group currently consists of 3 property management brands plus a risk-assessment brand. We work with 8 out of the 10 top UK developers, and we currently manage a portfolio of 70,000 properties. Collectively there are 12 regional offices across England & Wales supported by in-house teams that manage Admin & Finance, HR, H&S, Marketing & Communications and Legal & Compliance, so you’ll be joining a well-established and growing group.
We do things a bit differently!
There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy! Instead, we work with oodles of self-sufficient, autonomous teams across our group. Think of our regional offices as smaller, family-oriented business, but with the corporate benefits, training and support you will need to succeed!
About this Role:
The role is within our Ellis Sloane brand and is required to provide and manage risk assessment services to our property clients. Ellis Sloane already provides both HSA’s and FRA’s. A key part of this role is to review, plan and establish a revised set of risk assessment services for the brand, with a view to ensuring the services are fit for purpose with regard to the evolving nature of residential building safety across the UK.
Some Responsibilities and Goals you’ll own:
* Review current service offerings, plan and establish a revised range of risk assessment and risk management products for our client base.
* Perform certain risk assessments across the portfolio.
* Lead an existing team of risk assessors and recruit necessary skillsets as required for new or expanded services.
* Work closely with the property management and compliance teams across the group to assist in servicing the evolving needs of clients.
* Ensure that the capabilities of the brand remain fully in line with the latest legislative and regulatory requirements.
* Manage client relationships and any service variations for the services provided.
* Liaise with clients, property management staff, fire engineers, surveyors and consultants and contractors as required.
* Develop appropriate KPI’s and budgets for the Ellis Sloane brand.
Must Have Skills:
* Experienced in providing risk assessment consultancy services in a client facing setting (rather than in-house).
* Some managerial or leadership experience required with a commercial focus.
* Qualifications in H&S & FS required (accreditation in IOSH, IFSM, IEMA or IFE, preferably CMIOSH) with a strong commitment to CPD and awareness of current legislation and practice.
* Qualifications and/or exposure to other statutory inspections other than HSA and FRA (asbestos, legionella, etc.).
* Driven individual with strong customer service skills.
* Drivers licence essential.
Bonus / Superhero Skills:
* Residential property sector experience desirable but not essential.
So, if freedom, self-sufficiency, and head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven!