HR Coordinator – gain some invaluable experience in HR with this fantastic organisation…
Location: Cheltenham (Initially home-based until August)
Package: Circa £23-25k per annum – may be flexible for the right person
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Duration: 6-12 months initially (likely to turn permanent)
Start Date: ASAP
We think that this opportunity is a bit special…
This will be a brilliant opportunity to develop your career in HR. In this role you will get to work alongside inspiring business leaders and colleagues. You will genuinely have the opportunity to see the impact that your work has. From internships and apprenticeships to senior executive positions, our client does everything they can to make sure they attract, support and develop the best talent. Do you want to help create the products and experiences of the future?
Their Core Values are very important to them and guide everything they do. As such they are committed to inclusion, embracing differences, and creating environments where everybody can thrive. You will be working with a fantastic team of committed individuals and receive a competitive remuneration package.
Join this award-winning company as an HR Coordinator for the Global Supply Chain, a newly created division to support and coordinate HR activities across the division, creating an environment where everyone can thrive. The role is part of a growing HR Function and is an important and integral part of the Global Supply Chain division, with a key focus on collaborating with the leaders and HR teams. You will help drive continuous improvement and HR Best Practice, creating synergies and efficiencies, coordinating impactful Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing and Engagement initiatives, and living their values every day.
The role will focus on:
* Working closely with the Global Supply Chain Head of HR, HR site leaders and senior business leaders.
* Supporting Employee Lifecycle events such as starters and leavers, job moves, performance management, pay and bonus activities and parental life events
* Working closely with the business to embed the new HRIS System
* Coordinating and supporting Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing Activities
* Coordinating and supporting Employee Engagement Activities including data gathering, data analysis, creating reports and communications.
* Coordinating L&D Programmes
* Driving continuous improvement activities and HR Best Practice, to drive synergies and efficiencies
* Ensuring GDPR Compliance
* Providing practical support to Managers and Employees in relation to people processes
* Working closely with the Head of HR on global projects and providing general administrative support
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Strong communication skills and stakeholder management capability
* Administrative experience in an HR or similar environment. In particular, you will need to be proficient in working with HR systems, data, spreadsheets and reports
* Excellent attention to detail
* Demonstrable experience of flexing style and working with a variety of people and teams, and experience in advising on people processes
* An interest in continuous improvement and striving for excellence
* The ability to think of the ‘bigger picture’ and commercial impact when working with Managers and Employees
* A proactive, can-do attitude, with the ambition to pursue a career in HR