HSEQ Manager – Construction – £45-50k DOE – Gloucestershire/Bristol//Worcestershire/Herefordshire
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful Civil Engineering business? Do you have the passion, drive and capability to develop and lead all facets in the management of the Health & Safety, Environmental, Training and Quality controls? If you have agreed with all of the above then this could be the next opportunity for you.
* Drive philosophy of safety ownership throughout all levels of the organisation
* Manage the company HSEQ programme. Including control of our IMS; we currently hold ISO 90001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO27001
* Oversee and manage compliance with relevant legislation, client standards and contractual arrangements
* Oversee the Health and Safety audits in the company
* Produce reports and analysis of the HSEQ performance of the business
* Manage the induction process and requirements for the company and ensure it is fit for purpose
* Oversee the development of in-house training and development programmes
* Implement a HSEQ improvement plan and maintain actions when completed
* Keep up to date with HSEQ legislation, guidance and clint/contractual requirements
* Be an influential leader, role model and mentor for all staff, and a key figurehead for the culture of the company moving forward.
* Develop and build a cohesive relationship with all relevant departments within the business
* Experience in a Health and Safety role in the General Construction industry
* Experience with ISO 90001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO27001.
* NVQ L5 in Occupational Health and Safety or NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (certificate would be considered if working towards a diploma and had 5+ years of construction and civil engineering experience)
* IOSH membership at GradIOSH level. (Or as stated above working towards GradIOSH with experience)
* Experience with Environmental Health and Safety management.
* A track record in developing and executing successful Health and Safety policies and systems.
Get in touch for further details