Due to continued success in the High Voltage sector, our client who are a high voltage specialist provider of full turnkey solutions are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join their team on a permanent basis
This position reports to the Construction Manager and is resident at site. The role is to undertake all site electrical works as required by the Site Supervisor. To ensure that equipment is installed to specification and design in accordance with BS7671 (IEE Regulations).
* Installation of a variety of new electrification equipment as required Modify installations as required
* Install conduit/trunking (cable containment as required) Run/install/Gland/terminate a variety of cabling
* Install troughing routes as required
* Ensure adherence to CDM requirements.
* Enforce and monitor health and safety compliance on site. Check installation in accordance with the design.
* Test installation in accordance with BS2391 (Subject to competence) Inform the Site Supervisor of plant, and material requirements.
* Ensure that the installation is carried out in accordance with agreed method statements, Network Rail standards and legislation.
* Undertake site surveys and asset studies as required.
* Ensure activities comply with company HSQE Policies, conform to contractual obligations and meet statutory HS&E regulations. (Y01-AA-REG-0014 Legislative Acts & Compliance Obligations)