£35’000-£40’000 +Technical progression + Flexi + Pension + Gym + Healthcare + Holiday
Are you looking to join an elite but small group of industry experts working on cutting edge and industry first projects giving you the latest and greatest experience in multiple environments?
Fantastic opportunity to join a close knit, friendly and flexible MSP who are renowned in the industry for their knowledge around the latest technology and end to end infrastructure delivery!
Our client is a small, close knit but well establish MSP renowned for their high level and complex end to end solution delivery to medium – large organisations including some huge names in the industry. Focused on building a friendly, likeminded and flexible work environment full of elite industry experts, they want technology focused individuals who want to be regarded as the best in the industry to join forces!
Working within a small but experienced team you will be responsible for all 3rd line support both on and off site in Chippenham. Your role will be based between the offices in Chippenham, home and face to face on customers sites! Key duties and technologies include; 365 migrations, networking (WAN / LAN), routers, firewalls, security, virtualisation VMWARE/ Hyper-V) , Cloud (Azure/ AWS), Active Directory, Backups, Windows, Mac, office, Servers etc. Training and development will be offered to the successful candidate.
This is the perfect opportunity for a 3rd line engineer looking to be exposed to the industries latest technologies whilst working with a small, friendly and fun business!
* Industries latest technology (Microsoft and cross platform environments)
* VMWare, Active Directory, Windows, Server, Storage, Backups, on premises Exchange / online.
* Cloud – AWS / Azure / 365 migrations.
* Networking – (WAN / LAN), routers, firewalls, security.
* Based between customer sites, home, and the office in Chippenham.
* Working in an elite small team of likeminded specialists
* Good training and support on offer
* Friendly, flexible and fun business!
* Full UK drivers licence (Happy to travel to customer sites)
* Experience working within a MSP (Managed service provider)
* Office 365 migration and administrations skills.
* On premise Exchange / Exchange Online
* Virtualization – VMware or Hyper-V experience
* Network knowledge (WAN /LAN), Routers, firewalls.
* Looking to gain exposer to the industries latest technology.
* Keen to join a small but stable business that will technically develop you