About Our Client
Based in Bristol with some work to be carried-out in Taunton , this firms specialist insolvency and recovery department acts for wide ranging individuals and businesses offering specialist personal and corporate insolvency services.
You will join as an Insolvency Administrator based in their central Bristol offices. Reporting to the case manager you will deal with the day to day running of all case types to include Creditors, Voluntary Liquidations, Members Voluntary Liquidations, Bankruptcies, Voluntary Arrangements and Administrations.
* Case Set up to include ethical and statutory requirements
* Preparation of appointment papers and liaising with all stakeholders throughout the term of the appointment
* Undertaking investigations into the affairs of the company and/or individual to identify voidable transactions and the effect recovery
* Varied asset recovery
* Undertaking case reviews to ensure case progression in a timely manner
* Drafting progress reports and case closure
* Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
* Confident verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
* Knowledge of all insolvency procedures with at least one years accounting or insolvency experience
* Confident in Word, Excel and Outlook with experience on IPS preferable
The Successful Applicant
You will bring existing experience as an Insolvency Administrator with anything from One year or considerably more experience developed within this field to date, within a firm of accountants/accountancy practice, Law firm or specialist insolvency firm.
You may be ACCA/ACA qualified . Training will be provided to meet your job requirements and support may be offered to the successful candidate to obtain the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
About Our Client