A small expanding Property Consultancy is actively recruiting an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to be based in Bristol.
The client is a small expanding Consultancy with great company culture, and they work with a mix of projects. They have a fantastic reputation with clients and lots of repeat business. The company is also known for offering great training and progression opportunities.
They are actively looking to recruit individuals at Intermediate Quantity Surveyor level to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
• Have experience working on projects within Property / Building
• Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to work on various projects
• Progression opportunities
• Small expanding company
• Fantastic company culture and senior management
• £35-45k salary + package
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information