Key Account Manager (field-based) required for well-established, growing organisation based in Gloucester.
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Field-based
Location: Gloucester – with potential for regular UK travel
Salary: £27K p/a plus excellent benefits + car allowance
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused Account Manager to join a highly successful and expanding organisation in a pivotal role. As Key Account Manager you will be part of a small team with responsibility for managing a range of key customer accounts. You’ll develop excellent customer relationships ensuring all aspects of service delivery is met. This will require significant client contact (currently held remotely via Zoom/Teams/Go To) as well as liaising with internal teams including senior management, finance, administration, etc.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, this role will initially be home / office based but when restrictions are lifted, the role holder will be required to undertake regular travel to meet clients around the UK.
Please note, this role is subject to DBS screening.
* Experience of account management with demonstrable experience of building and maintaining customer relationships
* Proven track record of ensuring a high level of service delivery
* Previous experience of field-based sales / account management
* Degree educated or equivalent desirable
* Confident communication skills with an ability to build strong working relationships over the phone, in person and via platforms such as Zoom/Teams/Go To
* Comfortable and competent at delivering presentations
* Experience of complaint handling through to resolution
* Good self-management skills combined with strong organisational skills
* Confident IT skills including MS Office
* Good understanding of emedia
* Car owner with full, clean driving licence – essential as this role may involve regular travel once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted
Interested? For more information, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
SJM Recruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy