Interim Learning and Development Consultant Swindon organisation – Working from home and flexible working
Interim Learning and Development Consultant
Swindon based organisation – Working from home and flexible working
£33,000 – £43,000
Interim Role Starting ASAP
Your new company
This is a temporary 3-month interim position to work for a public sector organisation based in Swindon.
Your new role
* Work with the HR Business Partners to supports the workforce talent management plan and ensure its integration with the workforce learning and development planning process.
* Provide specialist L&D advice and guidance to managers and teams to support professional development.
* Consult in a professional, proactive, and commercially focused manner in the day-to-day delivery of learning and development services.
* Maintain, develop, and deliver innovative e-learning solutions
* Producing blended learning solutions in line with organisational vision and workforce development plan
What you’ll need to succeed
* Relevant experience and knowledge in the L&D sector
* Experience of working in complex organisations
* Knowledge and experience of delivery L&D Models and Theories
* Demonstrable experience of strategy and delivery or new learning and develop modules across all ‘Head Office Functions’ Ability to future-plan for new L&D Models against HR and Orgainsation’s development plans