Level 3 Vehicle Technician
Shift Patterns: 4 on, 4 off
PAYE Rate: £17ph (£35,360 p/a)
Hours: 6am – 6pm
Igloo have a fantastic opportunity for a team of level 3 qualified vehicle technicians to work on a 4 on, 4 off shift basis. Within these roles technicians will be undertaking repairs and services on a range of vehicles from small family cars through to high performance and high value cars within a large, state of the art technical centre, all of the vehicles are ready to be sold.
These roles offer the right candidate the opportunity to move on to a permanent contract.
As a vehicle technician you will be working on all makes and models of vehicles and you will typically be undertaking the below:
* Diagnostics, including electrical diagnostics.
* Carry out general mechanical repairs in-line with approved methods and processes.
* Health checks.
* Warranty recalls.
* MOT repair work.
* Tyre changes.
* Assist with PDI as and when required.
* Undertake road and ramp inspections.
* You will be working from a job card and will need to record all time taken against the repair.
* You must ensure that all work carried out is done to a high standard first time.
* You will be working within a large team within a busy and fast paced workshop.
* The successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain their MOT Testing certification.
What kind of person we are looking for?:
* Must hold a recognised level 3 vehicle technician qualification.
* You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge as a vehicle technician.
* Must be reliable and hard working.
* You must have a positive attitude.
* You will need to hold a full category B driving license with no more than 6 points for minor offences