LGV 1 (Class 1/HGV 1) (Category C+E) drivers required in Gloucester for work Monday to Friday and weekends, Days and Nights.
We are offering starts between 0500 – 10.00 on days and 18.00 – 22.00 on nights. General haulage with a very well known reputable national haulier. Drivers will need to be able to secure loads with internal straps. General driving duties involved delivering nationally and also local trunking in a well maintained up to date fleet with modern technology. The majority of the loads will either be forklifted on and off or trailer swaps so no handball.
Competitive rates of pay between £12.00 – £15.00 per hour days and £13.00 – £17.00 per hour nights.
This is an opportunity for experienced Class 1 Drivers to work out of a Gloucester depot providing a professional and efficient service in a very competitive and demanding market. This role uses curtain side trailers. Successful drivers will be given an onsite company induction and driver assessment (Paid) before going out on your first run out.
Interested Drivers must meet the following criteria before being considered:
* Hold a Valid UK Class 1 (Category C+E) Driving Licence.
* Hold a Current & Valid CPC & Digi Tacho
* Have a Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.
* No more than 6 penalty points for minor endorsements. (No DR, DD or IN Codes)
All Hunt 4 candidates benefit from:
* Full PPE Provided where required.
* Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
* Weekly pay each Friday ,
* Paid annual leave,
* Government Endorsed Pension Scheme.
* Dedicated local Consultant oncall 24/7 365 days a year.