Pembrook Resourcing are looking for an LCV technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
Our client’s workshop is expanding and are looking to hire a vehicle technician to join the team. You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
– Perform basic services and maintenance tasks such repairs to customers vehicles.
– Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
– Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
– Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
– Completing all necessary paperwork accordingly.
– MOT Preparation / Presentation
– Previously worked on Light commercial vehicles in a dealership environment (preferred but not necessary)
– Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
– Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
– Ability to use the diagnostic equipment (further training provided)
– Valid driving licence.
– NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!