This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established utilities company during a period of continued contract wins. They require Linesmen for long term work.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working as part of a team, you will be constructing and replacing outdated networks.
* To construct/maintain/replace overhead electrical networks up to 33kV.
* To lead by example and safely undertake works as directed.
* To partake in the risk assessment process prior to project commencement and continually review and report changes to your Chargehand.
* To always work safely and in line with Company and statutory safety requirements.
* To ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and in accordance with Company procedures and client/Company distribution safety rules.
* Install and construct overhead electricity networks to relevant construction standards and exacting quality standards.
* To highlight any concerns, unsafe conditions or acts to your line manager.
Key Skills & Knowledge
* Min 3yrs Experience.
* Must have current DNO authorizations, Work on dead networks, Live LV working.
* IPAF & NRSWA.
* Negative COVID-19 test required.
What Would Be Beneficial
* IOSH working safely qualification.
* Driving License with C1+E category.
* City & Guilds 2339
* NPTC Chainsaw qualification.
Rates depending on experience
Immediate start for the right Candidates
Contact Mike Duncan for more details on the contact details below