As the restriction start to lift its great to see some amazing positions appear in the hospitality industry. Check out this fantastic opportunity in Longwell Green, Bristol! A fun, challenging and rewarding business – Interviews happening quickly, so don’t delay!
My Client is one of the UK and Europe’s leading Leisure/Hospitality/Retail businesses, with locations across the UK. They are continuing to consolidate their presence, taking market share from their rivals, and organically growing their UK and Europe presence. It will continue to pursue its market leading growth plans through the identification of new site developments in its existing markets supplemented by strategic acquisition opportunities across Europe.
They now have an opportunity for a Manager to join their high turnover unit in Longwell Green, Bristol. You must have run your own large turnover, high-paced, retail or hospitality unit, with a real understanding of how to motivate your team to produce the highest levels of customer service, backed by strong operational skills.
* Management experience (at Store Manager or Deputy Store Manager level) within a fast paced Retail, Leisure or Hospitality business
* Have a good understanding of a P&< account
* Have managed a site with a high degree of customer footfall where there is a high focus on providing customer experience (not just managing transactions)
* Experience of managing a £1.5m+ turnover site
* Experience of leading a team of circa 20+ people with direct responsibility for at least 1-2 supervisors/managers
* Able to demonstrate proven examples of using business data and KPI reports to make commercially sound decisions that drive business performance.
If this is you, then an excellent basic package with a very generous bonus scheme awaits!
If this outstanding opportunity is the one for you, please click on the link below ASAP. For more information you can call Lynsey Bridges on (phone number removed).
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy