M&E Engineer with HVAC experience required for an established FM services provider to be based in the Bristol, area offering great earning potential. OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
Our client is a multi disciplined FM service provider and due to growth they are are now looking for an experienced M&E Engineer to be based in the Bristol area.
Working for one of our iconic high-profile clients, you’ll be our clients first point of call for all their reactive and planned maintenance needs. The team will allocate your tasks and you’ll work proactively to accomplish them within the set service level agreements, ensuring all work orders are opened and closed in real time. As you will be representing the company, it is essential you make a good impression and comply with the dress code and maintain your Company vehicle in good condition.
You’ll enjoy working autonomously in a busy environment and be able to prioritise a complex workload.
You’ll have excellent written and verbal communications skills, enabling you to communicate all operational M&E issues within your region. You’ll be customer service driven and enjoy working within a people focused environment.
To be successful, you will have:
* A recognised Apprenticeship or Qualification in M&E Services/Maintenance (Electrical bias)
* 17th Edition – Essential, 18th Edition Desirable
* City & Guilds Test and Inspection – Desirable
* Plumbing qualifications – Desirable
* A full valid UK driving license
In return for the right experience as the M&E Engineer our client offers a competitive package which includes.
* Salary £35 – £36k OTE £45k+ easily achievable.
* Travel pay
* Overtime and enhanced rates.
* Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Generous contributory pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
* Gym Discount
* Life Assurance (as part of the Company Pension Scheme)
* Ongoing training and development programme
* Van with fuel card.
* Mobile phone/PDA
* Calibrated tools and equipment.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Engineer to join a rapidly growing company where earnings are not capped and you are supported with training and ongoing development.
For more information please get in touch with Steve West