Hospital Account Executive – Infection Prevention Solutions – Operating theatre focus
A market leading UK listed company specialising in the provision of theatre services and products to NHS and private hospitals throughout the UK. With over 9000 employees and customers in over 170 countries the business achieved 2017 revenues close to $14 billion.
* 1 x South London to Brighton
* 1 x South West based Bristol / Bath running from M4 / M5 into Devon and Dorset
* £40-45k Basic Salary / £12k Commission / Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
* Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
* Drapes / Gowns /Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Theatre Products / Surgical Instruments.
* Market leader in infection control
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Structured training
The Account Manager will be responsible for the sales of infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of hospital acquired infections. You will interact with a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms (this is the current focus of the business), interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs, wards and A&E and sell a portfolio of products including patient wipes, surface wipes, hand hygiene, instrument care and endoscope disinfection products. The Account Manager will be responsible for account management on their territory with significant focus on training clients and aligning them with the company. There will be an element of audit and education in the role and key contacts will include procurement, nurses, and infection control. The role is home based and will require significant travel and some nights away from home to ensure the territory is effectively managed.
* Applicants for this role will be selling medical products into hospitals
* They will have a very strong commercial presence and extremely strong negotiation skills.
* They will have relationships with procurement and senior decisions makers and an understanding of supply chain
* Applicants could be working as a medical Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Applicants need to be experienced in Account Management and able to close business.
* It is key that the appointed person is hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships with clinical and procurement staff.
* The self motivated, hard working sales or clinical professional will want to further their career and be target / objective focused